Saturday, September 26, 2009

Summer is officially over :(

How do you know summer is over? Well, that little note on your calendar that says "Start of Fall" on Sept. 21st is helpful, but I always rely on the flier sent from our "home away from home" in the non-school days: Kings Dominion. Yes, that bad-ass pic is me and Timmy slaying ghosts in the Scooby Doo Haunted Mansion, but I digress. The flier we received stated that we could already buy our season passes for next year...for the low-low price of....$75 per person. Last time I checked, the passes I already own are still good til November, so no thanks, Kings Dominion, I will wait for April's paycheck before I buy said passes that can't be used until 2010!
Note to Kings Dominion: It's not your Halloween Haunt event that scares the pants off me...it's your steadily-rising prices, $8 sodas, lack of free parking, and oil slick in the wave pool. Eeeeee-gads!

No comments:

Post a Comment