Saturday, May 22, 2010

Drumroll please!

Well, if the picture above doesn't spell it out, I will....we are p..r...e...g...n...a..n...t! Timmy and I have had a little secret for the past couple of months and now we are ready to share with the world! I am almost 14 weeks along and due November 24th, the day before Thanksgiving (I can just imagine what Thanksgiving dinner from the hospital cafeteria is going to taste like!).
No pics of me with belly yet because for now it just feels like the normal chubby stuff I always sport. My pants waist is definitely shrinking, but other than the gigantic melons on my chest, nothing else has changed much. When I have a belly that is unmistakably "baby", I will definitely share! :)
I'm not sure how we held out this long considering that I have been puking daily since Week 6 and I am napping every afternoon the minute I get home from work. But apparently people did not think this was out of the ordinary. The kids are soooo excited and already want to know if it's a boy or girl (we should find out end of June). The first thing we told them was "No, you can't name it, and yes, you can help pick out bedding". That seemed to satisfy them for now!

1 comment:

  1. Auntie Carrie here. I can't wait to meet the newbie :)

    ReplyDelete