Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hanging with my Peeps

 It's been a very busy week, and all I wanted this weekend was a "lounging day".  That didn't happen Saturday (Tim took up all his fishing nets and then we got our taxes done), but Sunday was my day!  I slept in til 9 AM and when I came downstairs, the kids were on their second breakfast of the morning.  The first breakfast (at 6 AM) was waffles, but their snack at 9 AM was.....peeps!  Tim has an addiction, so every Easter, we stock up on Peeps.  Tim likes them straight out of the freezer (don't knock it til you try it) and this was Jason's first experience with a Peep (Emily is a seasoned pro and loves them just as much as her daddy does).
Delicious peeps!

And where there is food, there is Willow.  Notice the deep hug with Peep still in hand.

I'm just gonna give this ear a tug.....

Willow is very intent on the intended snack target.

Jason decided he was finished halfway through his Peep (he made that one Peep last 20 minutes) so he "shared" with Dad while Tim was snoozing on the couch.


Seriously, where is all the good stuff?  I want a Denta stick or Greenie.....these Peeps are for the birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment