Thursday, June 30, 2016

Children's Museum of Richmond

 Love me some children's museum!  And we haven't been in about 2 years, and there were some major renovations while we were absent.  The kids didn't even remember ever going to this place, so the whole trip felt shiny and new!  
Thank goodness for all of the changes.  The cave is still there, which the kids love, but they added a bunch of dinosaur activities, which Jason loved.  The milking cow is still there, as is the tree where you pick apples, but the water table area is now huge and the diner/grocery store/bank/doctor office rooms are all in better condition.  We were able to spend about 3 hours there, which was just enough to not become bored with everything.  And we managed to leave right when a daycare was coming into the door--score!

This pic cracks me up!  Ma and Pa Drinks!

There is a story behind this photo.  We waited 10 minutes to ride the merry go round.  We had to buy extra tickets for it.  We were 8th in line.  Jason desperately wanted the bear.  The older kid in front of him heard him say that and made a beeline for the bear (I don't normally call kids "asshole" under my breath, but you understand).  Jason had to settle for a basic horse and I offered to take his photo on the bear after our ride.  He said "OK, but I'm not smiling because I'm not happy".  


No comments:

Post a Comment