Friday, September 23, 2016

Jason's Big Bed

The tiny toddler bed.....
 Poor Jason.  The 4th kid always gets left behind.  Considering that Jason has never complained about his toddler bed situation, I probably would have left him in it until he was 16 if I hadn't noticed how incredibly long he is in that little bed.  We kept putting it off, but it became obvious that Jason needed a "big boy"/twin bed.  We went shopping a couple of weekends ago (Labor Day weekend, so there were sales galore) and found him a solid wood bed frame and new mattress.  As a bonus, Timmy and I happened to hit on an excellent sale on latex mattresses and our new king size was delivered a week ago!  I swore that we'd always stay in a queen but there is something magical about a gigantic king bed.  And latex mattresses don't depress like regular ones so I feel like I'm floating on top of the mattress at night.  
Jason's new bed!

Jason even picked out his new sheets--puppies!

No comments:

Post a Comment