Sunday, November 20, 2016

Family Photo Fun!

 It's been 4 years since we did professional family photos (Jason was 2 weeks old and cried almost the whole time!).  A new English teacher at our school, Marianne, used to be a full-time photographer and still does photo sessions on the weekends (lots of newborns, weddings, and senior pics).  I've seen her website and her work is gorgeous!  I asked her to book us for a weekend while the fall leaves were still looking amazing and we all met up at Alum Springs Park for some picture time!  
Marianne just sent me the link to the pictures and they turned out so great!  It's no surprise what everyone will be getting for Christmas :)  Marianne spoiled me with 67 pics (!) since only 25 were included in our package, so I'm sharing a few here and still have so many to use for our Christmas card.  I've already picked out a great group shot of the kids to get printed on canvas for above the mantel and one of each kid to print out for the wall.  Enjoy!

The best picture that Timmy and I have ever taken.  Seriously.






We did some funny outtakes to prevent "frozen smiles" from too many photos in a row!






No comments:

Post a Comment