Sunday, September 16, 2018

Back to School Library Displays!

I like to spice up the library with new displays for back to school, so enjoy the fun below:
Caution:  Banned Books Week



My hallway bulletin board for Back to School Night!

8th grade's first library activity was "6 word book reviews".  They had to recommend a book to fellow students using exactly 6 words to surprise, entertain, or spoil the plot for someone else!  They did an amazing job!




I was so tired of seeing the old plastic blinds from inside these windows (computer lab on the other side of the wall).  I covered them in bulletin board paper, added border and a couple of posters from the Dollar Store, and suddenly, I didn't hate that wall anymore!

Advice from a Cactus display in a side bookcase that isn't really part of the general book collection.  

My author posters for Back to School Night!  I found the black and white drawings of the authors, added clip art of the sun glasses, then added the catchy sayings!  We printed them from our new poster maker!



No comments:

Post a Comment