Saturday, January 12, 2019

Emily Turns 8!

 So even though Emily shared a party with Jason at the beginning of November, we had to recognize her on November 18th for turning 8!  I baked her a cake of her choice (Funfetti cake with lavender icing).  Since her actual birthday was on a Sunday, she chose for us to take her to McDonald's for breakfast!  Then we had cake after dinner.  





Fall pictures-- November 5, 2018

breakfast at McDonalds

Emily had her well child visit in December with Jason and she's 90th% for height and weight!  As she was waiting for her flu shot, I noticed that the look on her face was soooo similar to a picture I had taken on her 2 month visit almost 8 years earlier (I don't typically memorize all the photos I take--I just happen to love that picture!).  Here they are for comparison--those eyes, mouth, and nose haven't changed!



No comments:

Post a Comment