Friday, July 23, 2010

Ultrasound...Take 2


So Baby Drinks wasn't so cooperative at her first scan on 7.6.10, so we had to come back a week later. I was told by our ultrasound tech that she couldn't get all the pics she needed of the spine (she also had no personality and acted like my asking about the sex was a crime against nature, but I digress...). When I came back the next Tuesday (7.13.10) the tech was super nice (new tech! Yea!) and gave me lots more pics. She needed a clear pic of 4 chamber heart (check!) and several of spine (check!). Baby was extra active for the tech and was showing off her spicy side.
The tech asked me: "Do you have any more kids at home?"

Me: "Yes, 8 and 10 year old"

Tech: "Good, you will need help to keep up with all this energy!"
In ultrasound pic above, you have a clear view of the powerful hamstrings that have been blasting into my uterine wall on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment