Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Emily: 11 Months Old

What a big girl! No official stats til Nov. 21st when we have our "one year old" checkup. But I do have some "unofficial" info til then:
Height: almost 29 inches
Weight: 19.2 lbs
Sizes: 12-18 months in clothes, 3 in diapers


What I like: getting into everything, crawling all over the house, getting picked up immediately, having everyone pay attention to me, talking to people, my shoes, interactive toys, going on walks, cruising along furniture, peek a boo, reading books
What I don't like: getting dressed, having my diaper changed, having to lay down for any reason, sleeping more than 10 hours at night, taking more than one one-hour nap per day



What I can do: clap when people say "Yay!", wave hello and goodbye, say "dada" and "mama" (though not always in the right situations), say uh-oh! when I'm supposed to, hold onto furniture and toys and make it all the way around a room, stand without holding onto things for a few seconds, crawl, eat lots of food, use a sippy cup during the day







No comments:

Post a Comment