Monday, February 20, 2012

Bathroom Beautiful

So we've only got one full bathroom and we had to make it show-stopping. So it got a new coat of "A Beautiful Beige"--same color as bedrooms and hallway--and all the trim got a new bright white coat too. Then I washed the show curtain and got a new liner and scrubbed the whole thing top to bottom. I even took off each of the six light shades and washed them! Everything is so clean and sparkly, including the tile in the shower.



Yes, I did tie my fresh towels with some jazzy ribbon. Yes, I got it from a staging website. No, I will not feel embarrassed about the towels that NO ONE is allowed to touch!


See how clean that counter top is?? All of our toothbrushes and stuff are in the drawers. It's taken a couple of weeks to get used to the new setup, but now it's automatic to just put everything away.


My orchid from Lowe's. She's a beauty. Apparently she loves low light and little water, so I might actually not kill this one.

1 comment:

  1. I will absolutely be stealing the orchid idea. :) I'm so jealous of your fast paced market prep! Bryan has been out of town since the first week of January during the weeks until May and can only work on the weekends. I do what I can during the week, but being preggers... the simplest task can take me 12 years. We're getting there though! Your place looks great!

    ReplyDelete