Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Friendly Visitor

 We "inherited" my friend Sheri's dog for the weekend while Sheri runs in the Shamrock half marathon in Virginia Beach this weekend.  I knew we'd be around the house for most of the weekend, so taking on the dog wouldn't be a problem.  And Sahara is a very sweet doggie!  And I'm pretty sure that she loves being here because all of my little people in the house keep leaving food at her level, so Sahara might gain a good 5-7 pounds this weekend alone.
On another note, Jason suddenly got easier to entertain because he sits up enough to use the Jumperoo!  Between the flashing lights, music, and dog licks, Jason stayed distracted (and quiet) for a good hour yesterday!
Personal space, buddy.

What the heck is THAT?!

This nervous smile means I might actually like this contraption!

You look delicious.....I mean, adorable!


Aerial view

No comments:

Post a Comment