Friday, March 1, 2013

It's a STAMP-ede!

 So I heard a "thunk-thunk-thunk" coming from the kitchen when I came downstairs from putting Jason to bed.  As I round the corner, I see Emily kneeling in front her chair stamping the heck out of a piece of blue card stock with the stamper she found under the couch earlier today.  That stamper may or may not have been placed under said couch on purpose by Tim and me when Emily showed a little obsession for stamping all things (paper, couch, walls) with it when she got it for her birthday.  So the long-forgotten stamper became the BEST THING EVER about Friday night....well, for Emily, anyway.
 And the outfit?  Yes, an Emily original.  Elephant pajamas because it was "wear your pjs to school for Dr. Seuss Day" at daycare, a hat that fit when she was six months old (but darn it all, she will MAKE it fit again!) and one of Caroline's old stretchy headbands.  It's a real toss up on whether it looks like she dresses like Lady Gaga or Helen Keller.

 Emily took the camera from me with the order "I do the pictures Momma--you go over there!"


More orders from "The General":  "You do the stampers Momma.  Stamper the paper!  Stamper the paper! Yeah, like that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment