Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mini Me

 Even though I hear (repeatedly) from Timmy's mom that Emily is a carbon copy of Timmy at that age, I still see some characteristics that she must have inherited from me.  For example, she can multitask with the best of them.  She can help me fold laundry while screaming at Jason and tattling on the puppy.  Above, she is "talking" on the cordless phone that came with her kitchen set while stealthily sneaking dog toys into my purse (below).

What the heck do you want?!  I'm busy!

Grabbing her purse and heading for the door.  Em has a busy day ahead!

Yeah, yeah, I'm on my way now.

Ummmmmm, Jason, you're blocking the door.  Can't you see how important I am?  I've got stuff to do!

Look at her!  Sunglasses (stolen) from my purse, phone still in hand, and trying to convince Jason to move backwards so she can go sneak into the van.

Ha!  20 pounds of raw steel right here!  I'm not moving anywhere!


Fine, I'm going backwards, but it was MY choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment