Saturday, June 8, 2013

Wet 'N Wild

 Jay Bird is a big believer in a daily bath.  And now that he is completely on solid foods, and eats everything out there, we need to hose off the built up gunk to keep him from attracting flies.  He's really too big for the whale of a tale tub, but I don't want to break my back bending over my whirlpool tub to wash him.  Now that he sits up very well and for long periods of time by himself, we might start actually using the tub in the downstairs bathroom.  It's hard to believe that a year ago we lived in a house with one bathtub that was used constantly by five people.  Now we live in a house that has so many bathrooms that we have used the downstairs one for "broom and mop storage" since we moved in!


If I concentrate really hard, I might be able to grab this stuff.

Oooooooohhhhhh, it's slippery!

Little whale cup, you are delicious!


Make sure you get my good side.

No comments:

Post a Comment