Sunday, January 19, 2014

Life is a Roller Coaster...

 Gotta love a deal on Craigslist!  I have been looking for a Step 2 roller coaster on there off and on for about a year.  It's one of those toys that kids have a lot of fun on, but I wasn't going to pay $130 and up for retail prices.  I found a couple on Craigslist in the past few months (I didn't check too often for this--I'm busy!) and found one out of the blue this past week.  It was still available (last two sold within hour of posting) and I was able to pick it up on Friday afternoon.  We have a couple of nice weather days coming (supposed to be 55 degrees on MLK Day) so maybe we'll get some use out of it!  It was cold today but not horrible, and both kids wanted to go on the roller coaster.  Emily is an old pro at it now, but we still follow Jason in case he "forgets" that he is on a moving toy and tries to make a run for it.
I LOOOOOOOVE THIS!

End of the track


mid-run

Not to be outdone, Emily added some Barbie Jeep time!  Here she is adjusting Jason's hood.


Jay's look is priceless.  "Yeah, I know it's a pink jeep...so what?"




Jason was evicted and the baby doll earned a front seat ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment