Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Elf on the Shelf... Brings a Friend!

 

We got into the Elf on the Shelf game late!  My kids never seemed to really care that other kids had some elf that showed up and created chaos so I didn't push it.  Why set myself up for having to move this stinking Elf every night if I didn't have to?? Then the kids started asking why an Elf doesn't come to our house.... and Lily Sparkles showed up, in all her glory, last December 2019.  
This year, she brought along a friend!  The kids named him Jake.  Day 1 started with Lily bringing the new guy, along with cozy pajamas!  And it only got more spectacular from there!  Admittedly, working from home because of Covid made the Elf business much easier.  I had time to plan out things for the "Elves" to do and could stay up later to arrange their little setups.  Enjoy our amazing run with Lily Sparkles and Jake because I am positive that next year will not be this amazing!
















No comments:

Post a Comment