Friday, June 11, 2010

Ultrasound update


So, I go for the big ultrasound on July 6th! We hope to find out the sex, but I'd just be happy to hear that everything was healthy and looked good! Baby had a heartbeat of 144 yesterday (first visit it was 158) so the gender could be either (if you believe what you read on the internet). I honestly have no inkling either way--right at the get-go, I thought "boy" automatically. Tim has always thought "girl". Then I have recently gone to the girl camp in the last two weeks. I don't prefer one gender over the other, I just want to start shopping! :)

And what perfect timing, because we should get the results the day before I head out to OKC to visit Carrie! We're gonna fling Britton in baby jail (AKA daycare) and head out for some retail therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment