Thursday, June 10, 2010

What's that smell?


I guess it's my feet. They're not nauseating or anything, but seriously these pregnancy hormones are making me sweat like I'm in stranded in the desert. What other delightful things are going on with me? No more puking! And I stopped hibernating 18 hours a day! And I can eat foods other than comfort carbs, like mac and cheese and ramen noodles (sooooo nutrious for the baby!). And I am finally in "real" maternity clothes, not running around the building with a hair band looped through my open fly, hoping my tunic is hanging low enough to not cause a scandal at school.

And my feet are BIG today! They must have known that I had a doc appt today and would get weighed. I'm thinking that the dr won't buy my excuses: "Seriously, dr, that looks like 7 pounds of water weight, I'm sure". I don't add salt to anything, but I guess yard work last night put me over the edge. My ankle is disturbingly similar in size to my calf, which is not an attractive look.

16 weeks, 1 day......and many more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment