Thursday, April 21, 2011

Timmy the Tool Man

Tim has been hard at work around the homestead. The man commutes over 2 hours a day to DC, works 40 hours a week, comes home and does another 20-30 hours a week around here, and in his "off" time he crabs and fishes. Yes, he occasionally sleeps, mostly on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Here are some of our recent updates (the yard work is all me, mostly because I can handle a rake a lot better than a power saw). In the next week or so we hope to get our inspections so that we can put up the siding around the garage and install our garage door. Then it's onto the game room/den. And then...maybe a vacation?!


Closed in the carport, put in windows and rolled out the Tyvek--just waiting on siding! Azaelas are compliments of Mother Nature

framing for the front wall that will support the garage door

On my spring "break" (I use the term loosely) I painted the shutters black and finished the flower beds.


The kids picked out a bird bath and frog statue.



Like my trellis between the windows? It is actually a utility screen that Timmy found on clearance @ Lowe's for $5 (original price--$23!)

No comments:

Post a Comment