Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of School 9.6.2011

The kids are back in school, yay! And that means I am back in school :( No, I am very excited about my seventh year of teaching. My students seem very nice and fairly intelligent, and I have a feeling it will be a good year. My own "personal" children were happy to return to Potomac Elementary. Garrett is in sixth grade this year and Caroline is in fourth grade. And what might the cats be doing while the parents are at work, the kids are at school, and the baby is in daycare? Apparently, creating a townhouse out of the new side table in the living room. Butters the Cat thinks that there is a force field around the table and that she is invisible.

Ha ha, those humans can't even see me in this table! Joke is on them!


No comments:

Post a Comment