Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Aunt Kiwi Delivers

Dear Aunt Kiwi,
You are the bestest auntie in the world. I was sooo happy to come home from daycare and find your Snoopy package for me! Mommy helped me open the wrapping paper, then all bets were off--I ate some paper, tasted my card, and threw my new clothes around with sheer abandon. Mommy especially loved the engraved frame--I believe I saw tears in her eyes.....or she was just exhausted, I can never tell the difference. Thank you so much for making me feel special and loved on my (almost) big day.
And no, I didn't wait til Friday to open my presents .... I can't read a calendar and I have a knack for immediate gratification.
Love,
Emily


1 comment:

  1. You are welcome sweet girl! I absolutely support opening gifts as they arrive - makes the celebration of a first birthday last that much longer! Happy (Almost) First Birthday, Emily :)

    ReplyDelete