Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Picture Perfect Reminder

When I went out to visit Carrie in OKC while pregnant with Emily, we did some birthday party shopping for Britton (who was about to turn one). Carrie had a great idea to personalize a picture mat with Britton's info and have everyone at her party sign it as a reminder of who was there. I "borrowed" this idea from her for Emily's birthday party so that we would have a momento of everyone who was there to share in her special day. Most of the party guests walked up to the picture mat, paused, bit their lips, and said "Ummmm.....I'll come back when I have something awesome to write!" I was just hoping to get some signatures, a few doodles, and maybe a "happy birthday!" scrawl across the bottom, but these people really delivered! We had some wonderful little messages left for Emily, and I'm sure she will love them as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment