Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

We had an awesome Christmas! It started Christmas Eve with a dinner over at Tim's parents' house with his sister, her husband, their baby, and my mom. After opening presents with them, we headed home. We got Cammy and Emily in bed, then Timmy and I exchanged presents on the couch by the light of the Christmas tree. I bought Timmy a rack system that goes in the back of his truck and he bought me.....a new camera! Can you tell below?! The quality is soooo much better than my old one!





Emily realized she could fit behind the new bookcase.....and it was very entertaining to watch!



The Drinks family on Christmas morning


Garrett got an air rifle at his Dad's house AND a bb gun for our house!

The kids were soooo excited about Cammy's present--a Wii for the new room! We got a few games to go with it, but Just Dance 3 was a favorite (especially by Mommy--I was a little obsessed!)

Nerf gun for Timmy....

and matching one for Garrett! The turf war was on! The boys took off to the back yard with them and no one was seen for at least half an hour!


Emily loved her new bean bag princess chair from Mommy and Daddy...


and her new baby doll from Cammy. When you squeeze the belly, it says things like "I want a hug from mommy. Change my diaper!" Very demanding toy!


Caroline got a Caboodles (just like the one Mommy used to have!), lots of makeup, and a styling Barbie head!

Garrett: the new jungle gym!



Photographic evidence that I was a little bit of a Wii hog! Just Dance is my new exercise plan....man was I was sweating after just a couple of songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment