Sunday, January 22, 2012

Let it Snow!

We got our first dusting of snow this weekend, and as luck would have it, this teacher did not get a day off from school at all! The first round of snow was Friday evening and the next was Saturday sometime during the night. It all managed to melt away during the day today, so I'm sure we don't get any delays or cancellations (darn it! would have been nice to sleep in on a Monday!). This is the first time Emily can get out and actually play in the snow, so enjoy some pics from our weekend: in my snowbibs and ready for action!



This stuff tastes kind of bland...


My chariot awaits! Beats slipping all over the yard!



Seriously, this stuff has no flavor.


My sock fell off! I mean.....my mitten!



First encounter with the white stuff







No comments:

Post a Comment