Thursday, September 6, 2012

First Day of School

 Tuesday, September 4th, was the first day of school for Caroline and Garrett!  Emily has been back at daycare for 2 weeks now, since I've had workdays.  Caroline is very excited to be in 5th grade.  She is still at her old stomping grounds, the elementary school, but she doesn't have Garrett to keep her company this year.  Because Garrett is now a big, bad 7th grader at the middle school!  Yes, the same middle school where I teach.  And yes, he's in my class.  Not by choice.  I am the only teacher who does the Integrated Science program (advanced science) so he has to be in my class since he is in that program.  It's only been three days, but it seems to be working out.
Garrett pretending to read my lesson plans.

He seems very satisifed with my differentiated instruction!

The "teacher" desk

Who loves my new "I want to be a ....
display?!  Focus on STEM this year (science, technology, engineering, and math)

No comments:

Post a Comment