Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Momma Drinks: 33 Weeks

Yes, it's been awhile.  My internet connection has gone kaput, and a new hotspot is in the mail right now.  On with the post!  :)
I went to the doctor last Friday and all was well.  I am still measuring ahead, have gained 1/2 a pound, and was scheduled for many upcoming appointments.  Here are the stats:

Weight:  up 1/2 pound, around 7 pounds total

Blood pressure:  130/65
Fundal measurement:  ~35 cm (2 weeks ahead)
Baby Heart rate:  150's

My next appointment is this Friday (9/7) for a biophysical profile (which includes a NST--nonstress test), which will be one of two I have to get every week from this point on.  I have my regular 34 week on Sept. 14, then a growth scan at Perinatalogy on Sept. 17th.  I will definitely be racking up the miles on the minivan with all this driving to Fredericksburg!  My doctor's office said that I can do the BPP and NST tests at their place once a week, which will lessen the wait time (I have never waited for perinatalogy for LESS than an hour and a half PAST my appointment time).  I am desperately trying to save all my leave for AFTER the baby gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment