Monday, December 17, 2012

Jason: Two Months Old

"Hi, I'm new here"

"I'm not starving, I'll tell you that much"


 Jason is two months old today!  I could eat him up with a spoon, he is just so adorable!  And if a higher being would guarantee that all my future babies would be this good, I would totally go Duggar-style and have a dozen more.  Jason has happily settled into a routine so easily that it's scary.  He's in bed for 12 hours of sleep every night by 7 PM, only waking at 1 and 5 AM for feedings.  These feedings only last 10 minutes, and he's right back to sleep.  He's quickly learning to use real nap times instead of just cat napping all day.  When awake, he loves to be talked to and will coo and smile right back at you.  He definitely recognizes the familiar faces of his mom, dad, and siblings.

 Someone else had to get in on the "sticker month" photo session.  A little jealous, perhaps?




Look at that neck control!

No comments:

Post a Comment