Monday, February 18, 2013

Jason: Four Months Old

 Old Jay-Bird is getting to be a pretty big boy!  We don't head to Dr. B's office til tomorrow for our official weigh in (and shots) but putting him on our scale shows a 17+ pound baby!  I guess my milk is like liquid lead!  He's getting so big and long that the carrier car seat is not even a convenience factor anymore.  I usually just take him out of it and carry him over my shoulder or use the baby Bjorn. 
The sleep regression lasted about a week, and then it was over as suddenly as it began.  Jason has made the midnight/1 AM feeding a permanent part of his schedule, and I guess he just feels it is necessary because of his size.  I think that once he starts food in the next couple of months, he will drop this feeding.  And since this is the last Drinks from our side of the family, I don't mind spending a little snuggle time in the glider at night. 
 More rolls than a bakery, I tell ya!

 Jason likes:  being held, watching Mickey Mouse Club, eating, when people make noises/faces at him, his bath time, being swaddled, his paci, toys that make noise
Jason dislikes:  almost nothing.  This is the most easy going kid I ever had!  I guess the only thing that comes to mind is when I take him out of the bath and he's wet and cold.  That's about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment