Friday, October 11, 2013

Super Scientist

Not a long post, mind you, but just a quick snapshot of my not-so-little boy in science class.  Garrett's teacher Mrs. S sent me a pic of Garrett looking very suave in science class.  These 8th graders love that they get to wear goggle, lab coats, and gloves.  Quite the step up from the labs we do in 7th grade where the kids just get excited to use different colored water!  The school year is off to a great start, and I can't tell if it's the combo of new administration, new teachers, or just a more pleasant attitude around the joint.  
I took my camera outside on my insect hunt with the kids and found out that digital cameras and water bottles don't do well with each other.  So my camera has spent a week in a bag of rice and it looks like it works!  So more pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment