Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween @ Work

I was a little worried that no one else at work would actually dress up for Halloween.  As a rule, the 7th grade students dress up more than the 8th graders, the 8th graders go for more "risque" costumes ("Skanky Hobo")  and the teachers are very hit or miss.  My newbie, Katie, wanted to get in on the festivities, so she recycled a costume from 2 years ago (see below:  the Hamburglar).  Bringing it back old school!  After spending a mint on costumes for my kids,  I needed something.....well, cheap.  So I "borrowed" Tim's yellow shirt and overalls, "borrowed" some goggles from the science dept, and bought a hat for $1.50 from Walmart, which I sewed with black yarn to make "hair".  I printed out eyes from the internet, and BAM!  A minion was born!



No comments:

Post a Comment