Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter 2015

What a busy weekend for us, and it started with Spring Break!  We had a half day on Friday, so Caroline, my friend Katie, and I went to nail salon to get our toes worked on (my feet were embarrassing!).  On Saturday, we took advantage of the beautiful weather to work on the kids' playground and the patio area.  The playground is a post all to itself in the next week or so, but I painted the play house part of it with primer and Tim was able to work on the roof area some more.  
Emily created a fairy garden in the flower bed next to the playground, and people who are serious about their fairy gardens are just crazy inspiring to see at Joann's.  We got a barn, a wishing well, some farm animals, stepping stones, extra fairies, and it was all 60% off!
Sunday started with baskets from Easter Bunny and a trip over the bridge to MD to have Easter dinner with Timmy's family!
Emily said "Take my picture, I'm playing the chocolate like a kazoo"

Garrett's just woken up.....at 10:40 AM

Caroline's strawberries might balance out some of the Easter sugar



We're hunting eggs!


I found one under here, Sissy!



Even though I chopped off her head in this frame, I love the flowers in the background.



Garrett gets in on the fun!




Somehow in this photo, I glimpse what Emily will be like as a teenager.....

No comments:

Post a Comment