Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Jason's first haircut!

Before the cutting began.....
 Yes, heavens to Betsy and honest to God, this boy has gone over 2 1/2 years on this Earth without a haircut.  What can I say--redheads don't grow hair!  Well, until they are teenagers and adults and then they get a giant thick head of hair, like I have in this sweltering heat.  But I digress....Jason has been rocking this willowy curl thing on both sides of his head forever.  Think Orthorodox Jew but not as neatly curled.  I talked him into visiting Great Clips with me, where he promptly told the lady, "I'm here for my hair cut!" about a million times.
The lady has spritzed him, combed it, and began to cut!

Jason kept saying "Hold my hand, mommy, hold my hand!" and it was completely adorable.  

Almost done!  It's unbelievable how much older he looks with the hair cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment