Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Tooth Fairy's Visit!

 Wouldn't you know it, as soon as I finished a looooooong week at robotics camp, I came home that Friday afternoon to the announcement that Emily had a loose tooth!  That thing only got more wiggly all weekend, and by that Sunday afternoon, she promptly handed it to me while we were doing yard work!  Just said "Here ya go!" and plopped it into my glove.  As soon as I checked her gum, I saw the pearly white point of her adult tooth working its way up into the gum, so this baby tooth must have been clinging by a root!
Timmy reminded me that night that the Tooth Fairy had to find some change, so I "believe" she visited around midnight.  She left a nice note and $2!  
watching a movie, contemplating life.....who knows?!


1 comment:

  1. I look at wiggling baby teeth as a new era in a kid's life. Emily's growing up fast! And how generous of the Tooth Fairy to leave 2 bucks. I remember when I was a kid waiting for the Tooth Fairy, I only got like a handful of pennies! Haha! Kids these days are having it easier than we did, it seems. :)

    Byron Kennedy @ A+ Family Dentistry

    ReplyDelete