Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Meadow Farm Park

Since I knew that I would be spending this summer as a "stay at home mom", I did some research on where to take these kids so that I don't lose my mind (well, what's left of it).  I have Margaret, a.k.a. "Mum Mum", on retainer so that I can do schoolwork and crochet jobs twice a week, but what to do with the other 3 days?  I would go broke if every day involved a museum or Chuck E Cheese, so I found some parks within an hour's drive that we haven't checked out before.  Here are some photos from our visit to Meadow Farm Park in Glen Allen.  Very neat place!






The bag of tractors goes everywhere with us!






They even have a farm!  The kids petted the baby sheep.


"Ummmmm.....can I help you?"

Watching Annie-Elsie get her breakfast.




Mildred the piggy!  (20 months old)


Broken wagon wheels make for awesome photo backdrops!



No comments:

Post a Comment