Friday, March 13, 2009

Living in a Paradox...

and no, I don't mean two piers, thank you. (get it?! pair-o-docks?!) Why is it that when I run out to Food Lion in my worst, paint-covered, food-smeared, too tight top band sweatpants, giant "I recently had gastric" looking sweatshirt and SLIPPERS, that's when I run into a student or ten and their hot dads?!?! Seriously, you cannot win this phenomenon. When I get really gussied up, like a night on the town or a "I will drink the 30 year old right out of me" outing with da ladies from work, that's when I run into the Mormon parents that I had a conference with the day before. So....either I am a slob or a slut. There is no in-between when you live in a small county.

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh! my #1 pet peeve - sleepwear in public. ugh. at least you can remember faces, let alone names. i see my clients in the mall and i'm like, "why is that bum looking at me? am i about to get robbed?"

    ReplyDelete