Thursday, March 5, 2009

Where Did Your Goats Get Their Lovely Names?


So, you may be asking yourself...where did your goats get their lovely names? Did a fashion-forward farmer attach these monnikers to your little animals before you received them off the back of a "farm use only" vehicle? Heavens, no! Amber and Sasha got their names from a little 8 year old with a dream and a bag of goat feed...Garrett.
Garrett though of these names on his own. I wanted to point out that some women of low character (a.k.a.--streetwalkers) sometimes use these names, and while visiting various establishments near the WV line during my years at Tech, some girl "dancers" were graced with these names. But I left that alone. And the names stuck.
You should see me....I am a disaster with the girls! I coo to them from the back porch, especially when Sasha jumps up on her goat house and sticks her nosy head through my screen windows. I talk in a nice, soothing voice when I bring them feed at dawn, then turn around & give a biting, sarcastic answer to Tim if he asks for a bottle of water. I have no shame....I am in love with my goat girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment