Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

My first Valentine's Day! I am soooo excited!
For Valentine's Day, I got this delicious hand. No chocolate for me please!
Yummmm, so tasty! I could self-soothe all night long!

And this is why I LOVE her daycare--they did butt prints to make hearts for parent cards! Inventive and something you can only get away with when talking about infants. (I'm thinking that the middle school parents wouldn't be so tickled with the same card...)
And finally, I found a great card for Timmy that said everything I wanted to say. A card so perfect that Timmy read it, looked at me, and said "Can I cross out your name and put in mine? Because this is exactly what I want to tell you." And I want to share it with you:
I get it now.
Now that I've found someone
who makes me smile
just by hearing their voice,
and gets me all tingly
with a simple kiss
(that usually leads
to a lot more tingles)...
Now that I have someone
who can make me laugh
(even when I don't feel like it),
and listens to what I have to say.
And now that I'm with someone
that I want to share
all the little parts of my day
and all the big stuff
in my life with.
I get it now.
I finally get what the big deal is
about this "love" thing.
Because I've got you.
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment