Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Caroline had a sleepover last night, and I don't know if it was the excitement in the air, or the brownies coursing through my bloodstream, but Emily was what we would call "restless". She was in bed by 7:30 PM, obviously exhausted from being treated like a doll baby by Caroline and friend, but then I heard the familiar "eeeh-eehhh-eeehhh" grunting at 1 AM (not exactly a cry, more like a warning sound that all hell will break loose if she is not fed in the near future). I fed her in my bed since the girls had taken over the living room (even more reason to finish that game room off the back of the house!) and plopped her back in bed. Then it was more "eeeehhh-eeehhhhh" at 5 AM, her usual wake up time. Except no one told Emily that it was a weekend and we weren't going to daycare. So she decided to stay up and entertain Timmy and me. Here are some pics during sunrise while we were chilling in the bed, Sunday style.
Baby blue eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment