Sunday, June 19, 2011

Greetings From Dallas!



Hi everyone! The family and I have been in Dallas since Friday morning, and let me tell you, planning on flying with a seven month old baby is much worse than the actual process. We got up at 3 am, were on the flight by 7 am, and four hours later, we were in Dallas. Emily was very well behaved on the flight, making googly eyes at the other passengers and flight attendants, sleeping for two of the four hours, and being a relatively quiet and easy to entertain passenger the rest of the time. We hit the Fort Worth Zoo yesterday (more pics of that when I return to my downloading cord for my camera!). Today we did the "family photo shoot" at the Botanic Gardens, and the results were even better than I expected! Enjoy some our best shots!








No comments:

Post a Comment