Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sitting Pretty...

and growing like a weed! Emily is making huge strides in the physical abilities and food departments. Miss Tammy at daycare reports that Emily is up to two meals a day--blueberry yogurt (Yo baby!) around 10 AM and a veggie and cereal around 2 PM. She then gets a third meal from us around 4:30 PM--her current favorite is two "ice cubes" of butternut squash, heated for 45 seconds. She is also a big fan of avocado, peas, sweet potatoes, pears, and carrots. She does not like peaches or bananas. Mom, I want more food!
If nothing else works, the cats' antics always amuse the baby.


Milestone reached: I sit up! By myself! It is awesome!

I can even lift a foot and not fall over!


Blueberry yogurt and sweet potatoes puffs....I am in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment