Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Emptying Out

What better time to start packing than the 5 days of "break" they give us teachers every spring? Baby is still hanging out at day care because (1) I still have to pay full price whether I use the services this week or not, (2) Emily is a much happier camper when she sticks to her routine, and (3) packing is so much easier when I'm not trying to entertain a one year old.
I have been collecting paper boxes from work for the past month, so all of my bookcases are not officially in marked boxes in my garage at this point. We did a huge clean out when we put the house up for sale, so there isn't really much that I can get packed up at this time. I'm doing a little cleaning this week, too, just to get a head start on it.
And wouldn't you know....the dryer decided that this would be the best week to stop working. One month too early!

No comments:

Post a Comment