Thursday, April 26, 2012

Expanding by Two Feet



and these were the two feet I was referring to!  Baby Cuatro is sticking its legs straight out, jamming its feet into uterine wall.  We captured some very cute pictures from our follow up scan on Tuesday (our NT scan the week before involved an "uncooperative" baby who wouldn't show nasal bones).  Our tech Carla is phenomenal--she spent a good ten minutes trying to find some genitalia on the screen, but had to give up when the baby refused to open legs and give us a good shot.  No matter!  We have the anatomy scan in 6 weeks (on June 5th) and can get even more great pics then.
So we are officially 14 weeks along (almost 15) with a baby measuring at least one week ahead and a due date of October 26th!

1 comment:

  1. Holy Crap! I feel bad and a little foolish. Here I've seen you a couple times in the last week and I didn't say anything! Well.... that would be because I didn't know. Guess somehow I missed that post. CONGRATULATIONS! Yea! Another little red headed cutie on the way.

    ReplyDelete