Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Celebration: Ahoy Baby Boy!

 Since Carrie was coming into town and knew that Cammy would be up here as well, and it might not be until the birth that Carrie makes it back to VA, she went ahead and planned a baby shower for me while she was here!  We had a great time!  Carrie got to meet the friends that I talk about all the time and they got to meet her.  Even my mother in law and sister in law from MD were able to come, as well as my niece Brooklyn.  Carrie went with a cute underwater theme called "Ahoy Baby Boy" and everything decoration-wise was centered around that.  Check out the water bottles above with Baby Drinks' ultrasound pic!

Cammy, Jessica, and Carrie

Jen, Jessica, and Carrie

Delicious almond cake from Sugarplum Bakery in Virginia Beach

My friend Melissa and I like to hang out at each other's baby showers!  We have each been pregnant  5-6  weeks apart for Emily/Ryder and current baby boy (me)/current baby girl (her).


Bouncy seat from Melissa.  She felt sorry for me that Emily had put a gangsta lean in my old one!

Crabby outfit from Aunt Carrie!

Carrie outdid herself with an awesome shower AND a handmade baby quilt!

Again, Carrie was way too generous!  She knows how important a video monitor is and bought one for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment