Saturday, August 14, 2010

Does this come in "seedless"?


While searching the internet for cute baby things, I came across this watermelon swaddler set! Is it not the most adorable thing EVER?! My first two kids were summer babies...no swaddlers for us, thanks. But this baby is a fall/winter baby so I can get away with it, and why not when the swaddler is this friggin' cute? Babies R Us is currently out of stock, but I found it on a bunch of other websites for about $20. The sensible side of my brain (not the side that forgets how to start a car) took over and reminded myself that I have a baby shower the last weekend of September (thanks Peggy!). So I decided to wait til then. If I receive no other blankets, maybe I will splurge. At the very least, I found it in several other styles too (bumblebee, monkey, ladybug) and it may become my "go to" for cute shower gifts!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm, does this come in MY size? Because I'm thinking something like that would be awesome in the wintertime. And I'm not a huge fan of the Snugglie, so that seems like a nice alternative. MORE BELLY PICS :)

    ReplyDelete