Friday, August 20, 2010

Forbidden Love

Update on my two kitties: They are now 1 1/2 years old and even though they chase each other all over the house, knocking over candleholders and fire screens, they occasionally enjoy a little lovefest on my bed (and yes, they are brother and sister! Did I adopt these guys from WV?!) Snowball initiated a little lick time the other day, and while Buttercup was not the most willing participant, she did allow some cheek action (notice the bored look in her eyes?!) Snowball: "Ssshhh...let me whisper sweet nothings in your ear"
Snowball: enamored. Butters: "How do I get out of this? I mean, he's nice, but..."

Snowball: "No cameras! The last thing I need is a sleazy video online!"

Finally, the embrace. They share a kiss, claw each other, then run for their respective food bowls.

No comments:

Post a Comment