Saturday, May 14, 2011

Home Improvement

Tim has been working overtime to get the house ready for inspection so that we can get cleared to do the inside stuff (drywall, electrical, etc) to the additions. After wrapping the garage, he put up our new vinyl siding and I must say, it looks spectacular! This stuff has come a long way from the crappy plastic that people used to use on their houses. Best part? The color we loved (clay) was in stock AND on sale (almost 50% off!). Score! I think the new shutters are a nice touch, and I love the tan, white trim, black shutter combo.



The outside of the addition is next....Tim only has 24 hours in a day and at least 6 of those have to be devoted to sleep :)


My babies! They keep me busy...


Someone is into grabbing everything...including the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment