Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Birthday Suit is a Size 6-9 mos.

Emily had a whole hour-long nap today at daycare so I knew this evening might be a little dicey. She was cranky and wanted her bath a full half hour before I usually start the getting-ready-for-bed festivities. I got her undressed (her favorite part) and was basically stalling for time before I got her in the bathtub for some splash time (her second favorite part). I laid her out on my bed (absorbent towel under her in case of some dribbles) and she was a hoot! She rolled all over, grabbing at her feet and curling into a ball. It was like the freedom of being in her birthday suit put her in a good mood for about fifteen minutes. She rolled over onto her tummy (showing off her new skills!) and was all smiles for me and Caroline. Hey folks, this is my favorite outfit!
Just watching the ceiling fan...

Ooooh, these feet look fun!




Can I get them in my mouth? Something else to chew on other than my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment