Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Visit from the Teething Fairy

Emily has been teething for the past two months: gnawing on every toy in her reach, drooling constantly, etc. I wasn't sure if she was ever going to get some teeth...until this morning! She had a fever yesterday and was very cranky. We took her to the doctor, who said that she probably had a virus. I stayed home with her today, and her fever was pretty much gone by noon. I noticed that her mood was much better, too. Lo and behold, she grabs my finger and chews on it and I feel actual teeth! TWO! She has both of the bottom ones coming in at the same time! It's very hard to see on the pics--I wish I had an expensive camera with much better resolution! But in person, you can see the little pearly nubs sticking out of her lower gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment