Thursday, August 18, 2011

Emily: Nine Months Old

Wow, time flies! Already three-fourths of our way through the first year! I have almost no stats on this girl--we don't do our well baby check until September 2nd. Until then, this is what I know:
Weight: 18 1/2 pounds
What I Can Do: wave hi/bye, shake my head "no", say "da" to the appropriate person, scream "ba ba ba" for no particular reason, push toys across the floor, stand up and stay steady when holding onto Mommy's hand, hit two cups together, knock down towers, get up to about 23 mph in my walker, "pet" the cats, brush my teeth, eat regular food (cut into tiny pieces), drink from a sippy cup



What I Like: waking up in the morning; Twinkle, Twinkle Litte Star; pretty much all music; my walker and Exersaucer; mommy; yogurt and all fruits; Gerber puffs and wagon wheels, any flavor; people talking to me; using my walker in the wide open halls of KGMS

What I Don't Like: clothes that go over my head; laying down for diaper changes; going down for most naps, though I give in pretty quickly; babysitters; my feet on the grass; hot car seats





No comments:

Post a Comment